Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
Red Carpet

Re: New Shows

Pointless Season 9 starts on Monday on BBC Brit at 19H00.We are skipping season 5 to 8 completely. Not to worry if you miss it - it will no doubt be repeated endlessly before we get another new season. The UK is on season 19.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Romance

Perhaps someone knows the following:

The Good Doctor, series interupted, recently restarted from the beginning. What episode did we end on? I would like to know when to start recording.

Any news on The Good Fight series 2?

While I'm about it; when is the new Blacklist coming?

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Trending

@sankiewrote:

@JeanPwrote:

Mr Mercedes 14 May 23:05 on M-Net 

Keep in mind that Mr Mercedes is the first novel of a Stephan King trilogie (Finders Keepers & End Of Watch nr 2 and 3 respectively).  It is VITAL that this trilogie be seen as ONE.  Watch Mr Mercedes by all means, BUT go and get the 2 other novels and read them.  (Yes I know, some may find reading a book a foreign concept), but it is well worth it.

On October 10, 2017, the Audience Network announced that the TV series based on the first Bill Hodges novel, Mr. Mercedes, is renewed for season 2, which will be based on original Mr. Mercedes novel, Finders Keepersand End of Watch.[10]

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

The handmaid's tale season 2 coming in July. Subject to change 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Telenovela

@JeanPwrote:

Mr Mercedes 14 May 23:05 on M-Net 

Keep in mind that Mr Mercedes is the first novel of a Stephan King trilogie (Finders Keepers & End Of Watch nr 2 and 3 respectively).  It is VITAL that this trilogie be seen as ONE.  Watch Mr Mercedes by all means, BUT go and get the 2 other novels and read them.  (Yes I know, some may find reading a book a foreign concept), but it is well worth it.

Trending

Colony season 2 starts Monday 14 May at 20:00

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

119 BBC First. I think we might have had season 2

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

Season Two of the Good Karma Hospital also starting soon. Monday I think? Unsure of the channel number. Don't THINK we've had Season Two before?

Trending

The Path 23 May at 22:00 on M-Net 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Trending

Agents of shield on M-Net 17 May 16:45

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~