Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
Nominee

Re: New Shows

BTW, 117 have changed the new Colony start time to 20:50... which interferes with Billions  :-(  <roll eyes>

Nominee

@JeanPwrote:

Colony season 2 starts Monday 14 May at 20:00

I was on the edge about this, it's not been bad IMO but hardly great either... but some American reviews have made me decide to continue, here's one;

"Colony has a fairly original premise. The characters are at times a bit hard to stomach, but overall it's a pleasant watching experience. I found it well worth sitting through an at times annoying first season just to get through to season 2, which is much more interesting. The character development in season 2 has been quite impressive and they are now much more acceptable heroes and anti-heroes. Worth watching."

Romance

[Episode 8 of Good Doctor aired but no episode showing for next week.]

Aha, continues 14 May Smiley Happy

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Trending

@Dougwrote:

Perhaps someone knows the following:

The Good Doctor, series interupted, recently restarted from the beginning. What episode did we end on? I would like to know when to start recording.  Episode 9

Any news on The Good Fight series 2? No information I can find 

While I'm about it; when is the new Blacklist coming? No information I can find

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Trending

@Citanulwrote:

@krugiewrote:

Not sure how accurate it is but the digital magazine shows that The Arrangement Season 2 will start on VUZU (Ch 116) on Tuesday 15 May at the wonderful time of 00h30. This season is currently airing in the US so, if correct, it will be premiering on VUZU.

(And the online TV guide has it as WEDNESDAY morning (16th) at 00h30 Man Surprised .)

The online guide is also showing it on Sunday the 13th at 21:00, so the airing you found is presumably the repeat.  And the Tuesday reference in the magazine looks like yet another instance of the post-midnight timeslots being referred to as the previous day, which still seems to crop up at times.

Thanks - that timeline makes much more sense. So much for the usefulness of the digital guide as well! Interesting that it premiers in Vuzu though - but I guess nothing is surprising anymore.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Romance

@krugiewrote:

Not sure how accurate it is but the digital magazine shows that The Arrangement Season 2 will start on VUZU (Ch 116) on Tuesday 15 May at the wonderful time of 00h30. This season is currently airing in the US so, if correct, it will be premiering on VUZU.

(And the online TV guide has it as WEDNESDAY morning (16th) at 00h30 Man Surprised .)

The online guide is also showing it on Sunday the 13th at 21:00, so the airing you found is presumably the repeat.  And the Tuesday reference in the magazine looks like yet another instance of the post-midnight timeslots being referred to as the previous day, which still seems to crop up at times.

Highlighted
Trending

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

@Beetlewrote:

Thanks Krugie. Wife will no doubt be pleased about this. She's getting a bit tired of watching the same series over and over again.

Strange that they've skipped some series and gone onto series 9?

Apparently it is a rights issue....difficult/impossible to make sense out of it. That is what we were told  when series 5 was pulled after just a few episodes.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks Krugie. Wife will no doubt be pleased about this. She's getting a bit tired of watching the same series over and over again.

Strange that they've skipped some series and gone onto series 9?

Trending

Pointless Season 9 starts on Monday on BBC Brit at 19H00.We are skipping season 5 to 8 completely. Not to worry if you miss it - it will no doubt be repeated endlessly before we get another new season. The UK is on season 19.