Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
171 REPLIES 171
Action

Re: New Shows

Bachelor in Paradise 6 on radar next Thursday, 1M at 20h30. Smiley Happy

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Action

@Optimist wrote:

Great! But @Doug  , isn't it strange that they don't seem to be doing Air Crash Investigation S19 yet? I posted details recently in another thread - had seen they were displaying 2 episodes of that season on their website but with no details at all, and still no sign of it on the EPG.

Not sure why but I think we saw series 19 here as series 18. I do know for sure I watched all the series 19 episodes on Natgeo e.g. the Reno Air Race P51 crash, despite it not being shown as series 19 on the EPG.

I think the mix up came with series 17. I remember watching a 'new' series 17 a couple of years ago and then checked out a repeat of series 17 later because I'd forgotten which was the latest, and found I had not seen any of the episodes, so watched them all. Could have been series 18.

Perhaps Natgeo will schedule series 20 here as series 19? Have to wait and see.

Showmaxed

Great! But @Doug  , isn't it strange that they don't seem to be doing Air Crash Investigation S19 yet? I posted details recently in another thread - had seen they were displaying 2 episodes of that season on their website but with no details at all, and still no sign of it on the EPG.

Action

Season 20 of Air Crash Investigation (Mayday overseas), Being promo'd on Natgeo for 16 January. Smiley Happy

Premiering on Natgeo Australia on January 9th, so pretty much on time too. Smiley Happy

"Season 20 will begin airing on January 9, 2020 with 'Explosive Touchdown' (Uni Air Flight 873) on @natgeoau."

Action

The Resident 3 will be on Fox in January, no dates yet. Smiley Very Happy

Date now in promo; Tuesday 21 January at 20h45. Smiley Very Happy

Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

Season 2 of Loudermilk starts Sunday 1 December @ 22:00 on Vuzu 

Turns out is is actually not being shown on Vuzu - Ballers is being shown - even though the EPG says Loudermilk! Loudermilk will actually start on M-Net on 20 Dec if the highlights are to be believed.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

Thanks - would have missed that seeing that we don't get Vuzu highlights. Strange choice of channel though? It's been so long since season 1 - I had to go refresh my memory which series this was. Season 2 is already a year old and season 3 in on it's way.

EDIT: I also see it will air as double episodes. Seems like a burn-off to me!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

NEW SHOW  

Sanditon is a British historical period drama television series adapted by Andrew Davies from an unfinished manuscript by Jane Austen and starring Rose Williams and Theo James in the lead roles. Set during the Regency Period, the plot follows a young and naive heroine as she navigates the new seaside resort of Sanditon.

The series first aired on ITV in the United Kingdom on 25 August 2019 in eight parts, and will air on PBS in the United States, which supports the production, as part of its Masterpiece anthology. Due to the unfinished nature of the novel (Austen only completed eleven chapters in her lifetime), the original work is used for the majority of the first episode, and then Davies used the developed characters to complete the story.[1] Set in a seaside town during a time of social change, at the time of her death in 1817 Austen had completed 24,000 words of the novel.[

Starting Friday 1 November @ 20:00 on BBC First 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

@JeanP wrote:

Mayans MC season 1&2 has loaded on Showmax, weird that it wasn't in the October Highlights 

Assuming all 5 seasons of SoA is required prior to watching this ?

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode