Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

October 2019 Highlights

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Red Carpet

Re: October 2019 Highlights

@BusiN_DStv1  - I would like to add that MC decided to cancel the printed TV guide, then MC decided to cancel the online monthly guide. These monthly highlights are now the ONLY place people can come to look for highlights - thanks to MC. So not getting them in time - or when half the month is over - serves no purpose at all.

MC were the first ones to acknowledge that content discovery is one of the biggest problems - yet they continue to make it as hard as possible if not impossible. And this kind of feedback needs to find it's way right back to the TOP management to make this company survive in difficult times!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

@BusiN_DStv1  , although I appreciate that personally your hands may often be tied, the channels concerned all belong to the same company group known as MC which you all work for... so such excuses are not valid IMO - this company doesn't do enough for customer service, and some of it is unbelievable and wouldn't be accepted in the rest of the western world.

Many thanks

Community Manager

@Optimist. We have unpinned the schedule. Unfortunately with regards to the Highlights, we're also dependant on the channel to provide, then we update the Community. Hence, you've noticed we put them up earlier when provided earlier. 

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

Thanks.

Please can the two August schedules now be unpinned from the top of the Series section, TIA.

*Bump*

This much has now at least been done, and more thoroughly - thank you for at least being sensible.

Showmaxed

Sorry for misunderstanding @MadCat  , my mind is on the cricket :-)

I presume they've been told that, what else could explain it. (In case you missed the other post - I've seen clues that the missing Mods were still helping DStv Now queriers via PM.)

We did have one senior Mod on this morning for the first time in ages, but just helping those with DStv Now - as if to prove or make some point, but a service provider should never be trying to tell paying customers what they may or may not do. Cheeky company!

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

She's the only one who was consistently trying hard, so worthy of that consideration IMO. And @ltshizane_DStv1  as well to some degree.

But I'm certainly with you regarding frustration with the whole of MC @MadCat  , these increasingly unacceptable changes and attitude of theirs is surely leading to a nasty collapse - which means we'll widely lose out as well, the forum is just the start.

Apologies @Optimist , was not clear on my part. Was not referencing @Grace_DStv1, was annoyed by the fact that people are being told to stop posting.

Showmaxed

She's the only one who was consistently trying hard, so worthy of that consideration IMO. And @ltshizane_DStv1  as well to some degree.

But I'm certainly with you regarding frustration with the whole of MC @MadCat  , these increasingly unacceptable changes and attitude of theirs is surely leading to a nasty collapse - which means we'll widely lose out as well, the forum is just the start.

Doin' it 4 Tv

( @Grace_DStv1  , nothing personal of course. And I'm presuming that you were also told to stop posting now.)

Really?

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

Thanks.

Please can the two August schedules now be unpinned from the top of the Series section, TIA.

*Bump*

Showmaxed

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi All, M-Net highlights and Showmax movies loaded. 

And for Vuzu, and 1Magic, and for those who want the Mzanzi Magic info??

Why is this so difficult for MC to do, must we really keep on reminding you all every month?? It's already the 3rd today...

( @Grace_DStv1  , nothing personal of course. And I'm presuming that you were also told to stop posting now.)