Did you mean: 
Need help?

Path season 2 repeat

8 REPLIES 8
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Path season 2 repeat

@MadCatwrote:

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

We apologise the giving wrong info @MadCat. The Path season 2 was on M-Net and not Vuzu. There's no plans to repeat season 2 on Compact channels because of content rights. 

Find this very strange, as season 1 was repeated on a "compact" channel. I'm missing ep 7 of season 7 and have been patiently waiting for season 2 to be repeated. Now season 3 is starting.

MC, please.

No response?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

We apologise the giving wrong info @MadCat. The Path season 2 was on M-Net and not Vuzu. There's no plans to repeat season 2 on Compact channels because of content rights. 

Find this very strange, as season 1 was repeated on a "compact" channel. I'm missing ep 7 of season 7 and have been patiently waiting for season 2 to be repeated. Now season 3 is starting.

MC, please.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

Will it be on Binge before season 3 begins? As stated, I'm missing an episode.

Please?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

@MadCat, we've asked for more info and we'll provide feedback. 

Thanks. I'll been keeping an eye open for the repeat of season 2 as I'm missing 1 episode on my recorded season, and I'm 100% sure that season 2 has not been repeated.

@MadCat, we've asked for more info and we'll provide feedback. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Please advise when it was aired on Vuzu?

Hi @MadCat, we will not have a repeat of Path season 2 because it has already been repeated on Vuzu. 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Path season 2 repeat

I've been awaiting for season 2 to repeat on 115, but nothing. Now season 3 is starting in a a few weeks. When / where is season 2 being repeated?