cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pin clean up please

Showmaxed

Re: Pin clean up please

And talking of clean ups, why are none of the Mods moving the endless DStv Now help posts, again???

How many times has @Luke7777  asked again in the last few weeks??

Why should we believe anyone cares?

Sorry to go off topic Doug, I've just had enough of all the BS!

Showmaxed

We know some care @Grace_DStv1  ... but best not to question when we so challenge your company as you can't win - just look at the dozens of forum software complaints in that section and see how very few were ever worked on.

Nothing personal but I have no interest in discussing further, and it's @Doug  who brought up the need to keep the pinned items neater. Shouldn't need discussion anyway surely, just action, and others have mentioned it before many times.

@Doug and @Optimist, concerns and issues have been escalated as raised. We do care, hence your concerns are noted. 

Coming to topics, do you want them pinned or unpinned? 

Showmaxed

@Doug wrote:

Query: For every pinned topic, there is also an unpinned duplicate... why? Smiley Indifferent

That's this forum's joke software. One of dozens of posted concerns, either not easily fixable or more likely nobody cares enough.

See the Guidelines section for plenty more: https://community.dstv.com/t5/Guidelines/bd-p/guidelines

Action

Pin clean up please

I think May, June and July topics can be unpinned now..... Smiley Tongue

Query: For every pinned topic, there is also an unpinned duplicate... why? Smiley Indifferent

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.