Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pointless replaced by Impossible

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Trending

Re: Pointless replaced by Impossible

Pointless Season 11 (2014) starts next Monday 15 April (Channel 120) at 19h00.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Re: Pointless: repeats or new episodes?

Hi

Please see the response from the BBC:

“We do hope you have enjoyed watching series 10 of Pointless.   We do have plans to show series 11 next year and while we are not able to confirm the premiere date at the moment, we would advise you to keep a check on our website https://www.bbcsouthafrica.com/ where we highlight new content coming up on our channels.”

Regards

Trending

@ltshizane_DStv1 - any news on new / unseen seasons of Pointless?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Nominee

@Jan-Horn  , I think you'll agree that we can safely say this forum's s/w is like nothing else on earth...

@MC & Lithium - that is not meant as a compliment!Stick Out Toungue.jpg

Nominee

You can change it in the original post but that only affects its listing, not the posts that followed.

Then you can change it in your next post - that will continue the change unless someone goes back and "quotes" (answers) using an earlier post's button.

EDIT: But that won't change the listing...

BTW, I'm not really here anymore...Stick Out Toungue.jpgWink.jpg

Doin' it 4 Tv

Changing the subject heading only changes it from that post onwards. On the PhpBB software I know you can do the old posts by editing each post individually but you nee Admin privileges for that. 

I think it is prefect like it is Krugie

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Trending

Haha.. something like that. The original subject is no longer accurate but it was relevant at the time. Impossible has since been moved to Sundays so we are now back again to only Pointless on week nights - it's just a question of which series and whether it is a repeat or not.

EDIT: I can't find a way of changing the original thread subject - only possible for the current post - but I'm almost sure @Optimist recently changed a thread subject somewhere?

Red Carpet

So this is a case of "Pointless" being replaced by "Impossible" being improbable?

Cat LOL Man LOL Robot LOL Smiley LOL Woman LOL Man Surprised

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

Hi @krugie, we'll have this checked for you.~

Trending

@Jan-Horn wrote:

We are coming to the end of  Season 10. From next week Monday they will air Season 4 again  

Sad but not unexpected. It was a miracle that we received two never-before (yet still ancient) seasons almost in a row. At the end of season 9 they only showed a couple of repeated episodes before season 10 started  - let's hope something similar happens this time. @Cya_DStv1 - can you please follow up when the next never-before-seen season of Pointless might be shown?