cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pointless replaced by Impossible

BoxOffice

Re: Pointless replaced by Impossible

being curious I managed to access the program guide on the BBC Brit website and episode 55 were aired on Friday 20 July. So we can now only wait dor the rerun of the season for the next few years. See my screenshot.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

It was season 9 yes. I just checked and it started locally on 7 May so I think you are correct if the season only had 55 episodes. Every now and again they skip an episode (for some unknown reason) so the number of weekdays since 7 May do come close to 55.

I'm not quote getting into Impossible but I will keep trying for a while - it might grow on me. At least the content and questions are more up to date as we are 11 season behind with Pointless while Impossible has only aired 3 season so far - season 4 is starting next week. Season 1 only has 15 episodes and seasons 2 and 3 had 30 episodes each.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Which season were aired, Season 9? I deleted all the episodes recorded so I cannot check back. In any case season 9 show as 55 episodes on the BBC web site. It may bee that we have reached the end of the Season.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Please do advise what has happened to Pointless as soon as possible. Wife is a keen follower of this series and would also like to know why it's been removed at this time, especially if, as Krugie states, this was removed mid season.

Hi @krugie , we'll have this checked.~

Red Carpet

Pointless replaced by Impossible

We finally got a new season of Pointless on BBC Brit (and by new I mean unseen - still old in terms of age) and now it has been replaced by a new game show (Impossible) from tonight - without the Pointless season being anywhere near completed?

Please ask the channel whether/when the remainder episodes will be shown?

The good news is that Impossible only started in the UK in Jan 2017 so the content will be much newer than what we were getting with Pointless (currently around 2013).

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).