Did you mean: 
Need help?

Pointless replaced by Impossible

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Pointless replaced by Impossible

:-)

BoxOffice

Series 10 started airing last night right on tine.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:
I has a look on the TV Guide for BBC Brit SA. Pointless Season 10E1 is scheduled to start at 19:00 on 27 August as originally posted by Itshizane See my screenshot

Thanks for checking/confirming - let's hope they stick to that!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

I had a look on the TV Guide for BBC Brit SA. Pointless Season 10E1 is scheduled to start at 19:00 on 27 August as originally posted by Itshizane See my screenshot

Hi @krugie, we will check.~

Red Carpet

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi All.

Please see response from the channel:

"Pointless is taking a short break from BBC Brit but please be assured that your favourite show will return to the channel. A brand new series of Pointless is due to premiere from Monday 27 August.

I was just about to post about this as well - series 3 is as far away from brand new as can be - it has been shown AT LEAST 5 times already. @ltshizane_DStv1 - please confirm with the channel.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Impossible is coming to an end on Friday. The bad news is that Pointless Series 3E1 is scheduled to start on Monday 13 August, hopefully just a filler to 27 August when the new promised Season is supposed to start.
Red Carpet

Thank you for following up and advising! This sounds promising - let's hope the endless cycle of repeats during prime time has finally come to an end!

Hi All.

Please see response from the channel:

"Pointless is taking a short break from BBC Brit but please be assured that your favourite show will return to the channel. A brand new series of Pointless is due to premiere from Monday 27 August. In the meantime, we do hope that you will enjoy watching Impossible on BBC Brit with Rick Edwards. In this quiz show, contestants compete across the series to avoid giving impossible answers for the chance to win a cash prize." ~

Red Carpet

Great - thanks for confirming. Most previous season had 70 episodes as far as I remember. We also skipped a number of season jumping from 4 (or maybe 5) to 9 - so who knows what, if anything, further we will be getting!