Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Post-midnight series are back!!

SOLVED
4 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: Post-midnight series are back!!

I'm guessing this is another series needing to be shown before a certain date due to licensing requirements. Why are series again being shown on what is meant to be a movie channel??? Let alone no one being made aware of it - unacceptable!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Re this series - reviews are mixed, it's either loved or hated.

There's 4 episodes.

BoxOffice

Sure, at least they had the sense to repeat it this time...

As expected, there's also no info about this series at dstv.com.

Nothing further new spotted on the online guide either.

Have to wonder how much more may have been missed in the last few months, or longer :-(

Romance

@Optimist wrote:

Discovered by accident. Nothing else like it seen for the next week.

As per usual with these who-cares-about-the-customer contractual broadcasts, no announcement about it from the M-Group, and yet more weight regarding the argument calling for proper additional series space!

And a last straw for me, very little if anything is learnt.

For those interested;

104 M-Movies Premiere

Mon. 3 Sept. @ 00:10

Safe Harbour S01E01

(Repeat: Thu. 6 Sept. @ 01:45 on ch. 104)

A powerful Australian psychological mini-series. Friends sailing to Indonesia on holiday stumble upon a boat overloaded with asylum seekers, what they do alters their lives forever.

Gosh, thank you so much for advising - I never watch / check movie channels, so would have missed this completely.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

Post-midnight series are back!!

Discovered by accident. Nothing else like it seen for the next week.

As per usual with these who-cares-about-the-customer contractual broadcasts, no announcement about it from the M-Group, and yet more weight regarding the argument calling for proper additional series space!

And a last straw for me, very little if anything is learnt.

For those interested;

104 M-Movies Premiere

Mon. 3 Sept. @ 00:10

Safe Harbour S01E01

(Repeat: Thu. 6 Sept. @ 01:45 on ch. 104)

A powerful Australian psychological mini-series. Friends sailing to Indonesia on holiday stumble upon a boat overloaded with asylum seekers, what they do alters their lives forever.