Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: 121: What On Earth... has happened to next week's episode?

2 REPLIES 2
Showmaxed

@Cya_DStv1, I was going to thank you and with a few more needed comments move on... but... this still doesn't make sense.

How is anyone at MC "receiving assets" for processing at channel 121, which is not a S.A. channel and broadcasts from elsewhere and their feed doesn't even first get to Randburg??

If you are talking about CU, it is barely related to the broadcast and doesn't explain why that team would have influence over 121's content.

Anyway, as much as I would like to understand further I can say that I now understand that someone authorised at the channel has changed the content needs for whatever reason.

Thanks for your personal efforts.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Unfortunately, this episode (episode 5) had to be pulled upon receiving it and we had to replace it with a repeat. There was an editorial problem with that episode which needed to be changed. For now, we won’t be airing it but will let you know as soon as we have an update and with when we plan on airing it.

Showmaxed

One week later and this hasn't been corrected, even though next week's slot has episode 6 as expected :-(

This was a test case for me...

Failed, and no M-Group highlights thread, and new software bugs since the s/c "fix", and CU movie being reset again, and a missing reminder from my schedules again, and... enough.