Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Poor scheduling / lack of repeats

2 REPLIES 2

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@DPA1 wrote:

Agree.  Not watching Blue Bloods and Shameless, since repeats at that time change, missed a few, and never able to catch up.  Even Blue Bloods at that stage shown 5 ep per week, suddenly on the MCITY, last time I could get it.  But it seems the hardest moaners about repeats won, less repeats.  If I had access to adsl access, would have switched long time ago, then you just watch when you can, anytime, any year.

Hi @DPA1 - Blue Bloods S8 will air Mon 11 June at 18h00, on MCity ch 115 - you can schedule your recording to catch up. Checking on Shameless Smiley Happy

It seems there is no repeat scheduled for Shameless at this point. 

@DPA1 wrote:

Agree.  Not watching Blue Bloods and Shameless, since repeats at that time change, missed a few, and never able to catch up.  Even Blue Bloods at that stage shown 5 ep per week, suddenly on the MCITY, last time I could get it.  But it seems the hardest moaners about repeats won, less repeats.  If I had access to adsl access, would have switched long time ago, then you just watch when you can, anytime, any year.

Hi @DPA1 - Blue Bloods S8 will air Mon 11 June at 18h00, on MCity ch 115 - you can schedule your recording to catch up. Checking on Shameless Smiley Happy

Anime