Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re-hashing Deal Or No Deal... to death...

Red Carpet

Re: Re-hashing Deal Or No Deal... to death...

Just in case it wasn't clear, I would like an answer from the channel please?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Re-hashing Deal Or No Deal... to death...

I don't often watch Deal Or No Deal (weekdays on BBC Brit) but after a recent complaint by my parents I started taking more notice and I would appreciate an answer from the channel as to how many times Season 4 has been repeated?

With my limited viewing, I am still seeing the same contestants I saw TWO YEARS ago. Contestants I saw being chosen as "the main contestant" as recently as December - after which they leave the show - are all back on again in January? We are STILL (over and over and over again) being shown episodes from season 4 in 2008 Man Surprised while there were 14 seasons made!

Yes I know this is not meant to be a premium channel but surely people on lower tiered packages are also allowed to see SOME new episodes - and by new I even just mean not before seen, even if 10 years old! - now and again? And it is not as if newer episodes are available to premium subscribers on a different channel so yes, it affects even us. Just by looking at all the contestants on tonight's show, I'm sure many people can already tell exactly how much each one won on their turn - on top of already knowing everyone's full life story!

And a new trend on the channel (with the totally flogged to death Top Gear for example) is now doing things such as compilation shows with bits and pieces of older shows and trying to rub it onto us as "new".

It has been well over 2 years since the channel as well as MC promised us this channel is going to improve and the improvements 2 years later are barely noticeable. Either the channel or MC have to take action and sort this out!

Let me also just add, I'm not interested in the standard BBC response highlighting new season of other unrelated "shows coming up that I have to look forward to" or how "many viewers enjoy getting a second chance to watch something they might have missed or enjoyed" ... after 10 repeats nothing can be further from accurate.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).