Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Need help?

Repating the same shows!!!

11 REPLIES
Highlighted
Telenovela

Re: Repating the same shows!!!

Its really so funny how you guys have a thing for these cancelled showsπŸ˜‚. I've noticed Chicago Justice floating around the channel for quite some time now as well. Its probably gonna do that until 2020. 

Pleasure.

Romance

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

So season 2 did not air on City, thus the channel has now decided to add it to the September schedule.

Season 2 will start Thursday 13 Sep at 23:10.

From Thursday 20 Sep at 22:15, it will start airing as a double bill, i.e. two back-to-back episodes.

The Path season 3 will then start in November.

Lookout for a schedule which we will send out next week.

Eventually. Thank you.

So season 2 did not air on City, thus the channel has now decided to add it to the September schedule.

Season 2 will start Thursday 13 Sep at 23:10.

From Thursday 20 Sep at 22:15, it will start airing as a double bill, i.e. two back-to-back episodes.

The Path season 3 will then start in November.

Lookout for a schedule which we will send out next week.

We are still finding out about The Path and should have feedback from Mnet by COB today.

Romance

@krugie wrote:

Yet there are no times available to repeat missing seasons of certain series that was never shown on lower tier bouquets before.

Path s2....

Telenovela

You have to be kidding me! Indeed Eye Candy is starting on 115 again on Sunday the 16th September. You really have to do something about this. Honestly its irritating. The show was cancelled  3 years ago.

Telenovela

MC do you take up these complaints with the Channel though? We've had Training day once again this month, for the umpteenth time!! The weekly  broadcast (that i really don't care about )  are ending on Saturday 1st september at 8am. But no, on sunday the following day, the  series starts again from episode 1 at 17h00 and yet today you have the audacity of removing Girlfriend's Guide To Divorce for "For my woman". I don't want to address multiple issues at once,my point here is when are you going to stop showing Eye Candy, Stitchers and Training Day on this poor channel?!

BoxOffice

Yet there are no times available to repeat missing seasons of certain series that was never shown on lower tier bouquets before.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

And it's not even a 24hr channel 😭😭 And it's cop show after cop show 😭😭