17 REPLIES 17
Trending

Re: Repating the same shows!!!

if you can't get showmax. Sabc or etv will be your best bet 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

@Fourtuner wrote:

I wish they would bring Games of Thrones to the lower packages.  The first season is now 8 years old, I'm sure it must be cheaper now.  But because of its popularity and perceived as a premium show.  I'm not expecting it for 10 to 20 years, probably never.

They are all on Showmax so probably being used to market that instead.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

I wish they would bring Games of Thrones to the lower packages.  The first season is now 8 years old, I'm sure it must be cheaper now.  But because of its popularity and perceived as a premium show.  I'm not expecting it for 10 to 20 years, probably never.

Telenovela

Still waiting  for a response. I do watch the shows that play during this time slot and I refuse to watch Eye Candy. Please schedule something  else. There are millions shows. I never finished 12 Monkeys, repeat The Fixer , Game Of Thrones. Anything but not this eye candy bull!

Telenovela

MC can I please  get a proper reply. What is it with the channel and this show? WHEN WILL IT STOP AIRING EYE CANDY? !

Highlighted
Viewer

MultiChoice, why do you keep repeating the same shows! I am a DSTV Premium subscriber and to be honest I'm not sure what I am paying R829 a month for. The type of shows you air are rubbish and you keep repeating them. I'm seriously contemplating cancelling my subscription and getting Netflix. You need to do something pretty quickly about the quality of what you show and the countless repeats before you lose your customers to Netflix. Really fed up.

Telenovela

Its really so funny how you guys have a thing for these cancelled shows😂. I've noticed Chicago Justice floating around the channel for quite some time now as well. Its probably gonna do that until 2020. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Pleasure.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

So season 2 did not air on City, thus the channel has now decided to add it to the September schedule.

Season 2 will start Thursday 13 Sep at 23:10.

From Thursday 20 Sep at 22:15, it will start airing as a double bill, i.e. two back-to-back episodes.

The Path season 3 will then start in November.

Lookout for a schedule which we will send out next week.

Eventually. Thank you.

Doin' it 4 Tv

So season 2 did not air on City, thus the channel has now decided to add it to the September schedule.

Season 2 will start Thursday 13 Sep at 23:10.

From Thursday 20 Sep at 22:15, it will start airing as a double bill, i.e. two back-to-back episodes.

The Path season 3 will then start in November.

Lookout for a schedule which we will send out next week.