Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Schedule Changes Update: M-Net, M-Net Binge and M-Net City line-up for August 2018

Highlighted
Community Manager

Schedule Changes Update: M-Net, M-Net Binge and M-Net City line-up for August 2018

New Updates:

• M-Net.jpg

The British Royal special The Queen's Birthday Party has been added to the schedule and will air Sunday 12 August at 15:00.
  • The mystery-drama Picnic At Hanging Rock season 1 has been added to the August schedule and will air on Monday 20 August at 23:10. This means that Castle Rock season 1 has moved off the August schedule and will now start at a later date.

Reminders:

• Britain’s Got Talent season 12 will now end on Tuesday 14 August at 18:00. This means that America’s Got Talent season 13 will now start earlier, on Wednesday 15 August at 18:00.
  • The World Cinema movie The Song of Scorpions has been added on Sunday 12 August at 22:30.M-City.png

M-Net City Schedule Updates:

• Bull season 2 will be replaced by Zoo season 3 from Sunday 12 August at 21:00.
  • Falling Water season 2 will be replaced by 12 Monkeys season 4 which will premiere on M-Net City from Sunday 12 August at 23:00.
  • For My Man season 2 and Chicago PD season 5 will be replaced by House of Cards season 5 from Tuesday 14 August at 21:00.
  •  Chicago Fire season 6 will be replaced by Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce season 4 from Tuesday 28 August at 20:00.
5 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Schedule Changes Update: M-Net, M-Net Binge and M-Net City line-up for August 2018

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

New Updates:

• M-Net.jpg

The British Royal special The Queen's Birthday Party has been added to the schedule and will air Sunday 12 August at 15:00.

When will the EPG be updated?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Community Manager

Re: Schedule Changes Update: M-Net, M-Net Binge and M-Net City line-up for August 2018

@krugie, Just got the updates from the channel. We're hoping soon :-) 

Anime

• Bull season 2 will be replaced by Zoo season 3 from Sunday 12 August at 21:00.
  • For My Man season 2 and Chicago PD season 5 will be replaced by House of Cards season 5 from Tuesday 14 August at 21:00.
  •  Chicago Fire season 6 will be replaced by Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce season 4 from Tuesday 28 August at 20:00.

That was to good to be true. Another month of unwatchable, cancelled, rubbish in other words.  As the months go by and with only junk being shown on Compact, I'm finding it harder to justify spending what I am for my so called viewing pleasure.  I don't know where my fees are going but it isn't on shows for Compact.  But I do know I'll be downgrading to Access before the year is finished.

On top of it E.tv has really been uping their game this year and now they also have a recording option on their decoders with usb sticks .  So you would think DStv would be attempting keep their lower tier (as well as Compact) clients. 

Telenovela

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

New Updates:

• M-Net.jpg

• The mystery-drama Picnic At Hanging Rock season 1 has been added to the August schedule and will air on Monday 20 August at 23:10. This means that Castle Rock season 1 has moved off the August schedule and will now start at a later date.

Noooooooo!!

New poster

@sankie wrote:

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

New Updates:

• M-Net.jpg

Noooooooo!!