Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Schedule Update: M-Net channel Changes

11 REPLIES 11
Red Carpet

Re: Schedule Update: M-Net channel Changes

@Jan-Horn wrote:

I often find specifically with some sporting events that the EPG scheduling may even move to another channel.  

Yes some sports are especially risky when left unattended! Rugby & cricket seem to be fairly safe and likely to be/remain on SS1 & SS2.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Normally I would baby sit but when there is something new and interesting coming up I do the scheduling about a week ahead of the airing as soon as its on the EPG. I often find specifically with some sporting events that the EPG scheduling may even move to another channel. 

@krugie wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

I scheduled it on the same day as The Sinner which is still recording I use the EPG to do my scheduling and could be that there was a change in wording or something in the EPG that caused it not to record.  Smiley Frustrated Thanks B

They sometimes change the identifier for the seires which then means it has to be reset to record. It seems the implications are not always fully understood so there is a constant need to babysit series recordings.

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:

I scheduled it on the same day as The Sinner which is still recording I use the EPG to do my scheduling and could be that there was a change in wording or something in the EPG that caused it not to record.  Smiley Frustrated Thanks B

They sometimes change the identifier for the seires which then means it has to be reset to record. It seems the implications are not always fully understood so there is a constant need to babysit series recordings.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Showmaxed

Looks like it did broadcast Jan - the last of it, episode 3, is still on CU until the 25th (Explora 1).

So a SBR (Series Based Recording) failure that needs investigating by the EPG team.

BoxOffice

Did I miss something. I noticed that I set a series recording for Trauma. I cant remember that it ever recorded. Did it just disappeared,never aired or what?

Thursday 13 September
22:00 Trauma 01 0001 *Season 1 Starts*
In the premiere of this intricate psychological miniseries, Dan Bowker arrives home from work to find that his teenage son, Alex, is missing. From the acclaimed writer of ‘Doctor Foster.’    

Action

@Optimist wrote:

Does anyone know if these schedule lists are being made available elsewhere? I suppose they're at least also on FaceBook? TIA

Updates and highlights get posted on Facebook, but I've never seen a complete list like the ones we get here.  I would have thought the monthly schedule (and updates) would be made readily available, but the forum is the only place I've ever seen them posted.

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Does anyone know if these schedule lists are being made available elsewhere? I suppose they're at least also on FaceBook? TIA

Red Carpet

If I recall correctly it was shown back-to-back with season 1.

Community Manager

Hi @sankie, season 2 of The Detour started on Friday 21 April 2017 at 23:00 and ended Friday 07 July 2017 at 23:05.