Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Searching the online TV Guide

3 REPLIES
Red Carpet

Re: Searching the online TV Guide

Got worse, online guide itself then wouldn't work last night at all.

At least these most recent issues are now "working" again (not that that excuses anything).

Red Carpet

It's got far worse. Most search results today just stated; "Please enter a valid search item".

What are we supposed to do? How many years will this fix take? Can we expect a further reply in less than the 2 weeks it's already taken?

Telenovela

@krugie wrote:

"What's On" seems to be the closest suitable section to post this in...so here goes for my 1st post on the new forum... and there are NO suitable labels to choose so I just chose SERIES...

This has been flogged to death but there has been no improvement even after reporting the same issue literally for YEARS now on the old forum. Coming from a programming background, I honestly can't understand how this is not one of the easiest things in the world to fix.

I just did a search on the online TV guide for the word "kruger" in order to locate the documentary "Keeping up with the Kruger" and each broadcast time is shown anything from 2 to FIVE times in the search results with the duplicates literally all one after the other. Man Sad

The 1st page of results has 20 entries and only SIX of these are unique broadcasts - all the others are duplicates!!!!

@krugie Have sent your post to the online team so that they take note of it. I can confirm that there is a full project plan in place to improve our online guides but let me get certainty for you. 

BoxOffice

Searching the online TV Guide

"What's On" seems to be the closest suitable section to post this in...so here goes for my 1st post on the new forum... and there are NO suitable labels to choose so I just chose SERIES...

This has been flogged to death but there has been no improvement even after reporting the same issue literally for YEARS now on the old forum. Coming from a programming background, I honestly can't understand how this is not one of the easiest things in the world to fix.

I just did a search on the online TV guide for the word "kruger" in order to locate the documentary "Keeping up with the Kruger" and each broadcast time is shown anything from 2 to FIVE times in the search results with the duplicates literally all one after the other. Man Sad

The 1st page of results has 20 entries and only SIX of these are unique broadcasts - all the others are duplicates!!!!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Tags (3)