cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Showmax Highlights November

17 REPLIES

Re: Showmax Highlights November

@Luke7777 - same here Smiley Wink. Ivar, wonder what he has in store for us.....

Action

And already I can't wait for the next one Smiley Happy  This remind me... I need to "catchup" S2 of The Last Kingdom on "the competitor that shall not be named", with S3 supposedly having been released as well on the 19th. Can't find it though

I really enjoy these viking series Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
BoxOffice

The synopsis for Vikings S5E11 says it was made in 2013, which will be confusing many...

Action

Seems I'll be catching some Vikings tonight .....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Romance

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi, the show goes on Showmax first and will later be added to the M-Net City schedule. We will keep you updated on any changes.~ 

Thank you. But still like to know why it says "only". That does not imply that we will see it at some point.

BoxOffice

Haha!

Can't pull the wool over Krugie's eyesBig Grin.jpgStick Out Toungue.jpg

BoxOffice

Were previous seasons (and especially the first part of this season) shown on M-Net City? If no seasons at at all, we are back to the issue of Compact subscribers being brought on-board in the middle of a program/series... or if the 1st half is still to be shown, it might be a long wait for people without ShowMax to see the rest of the season.

And then my next question... is this being done to promote ShowMax (which tends to be a big tendency currently) or due to lack of airtime on M-Net? Terrestrial viewers (thankfully not many left) will still be missing out though and will rightfully be upset...

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi, the show goes on Showmax first and will later be added to the M-Net City schedule. We will keep you updated on any changes.~ 

Now was that so difficult.... ? Smiley Happy

BoxOffice

Took a long time for this answer, methinks they changed their minds...  ;-)

Thanks anyway.