Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Showmax highlights - September 2019

14 REPLIES 14
Showmaxed

Re: Showmax highlights - September 2019

Confirmed that it's called "Six To Six".

It's a documentary type movie.

TIA

@Optimist, can you kindly confirm the name of the film/movie? 

@Optimist, checking - we'll revert back with more info when received. 

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

Six to Six

Three forensic pathology officers spend night after night waiting for people to die at one of Cape Town’s busiest mortuaries. This intimate film reveals the human and often humorous side of working with the aftermath of loss. Planned release date: 12 September 2019

This hasn't been loaded yet (14th), please remind Showmax.

TIA

Showmaxed

Yes and it's certainly difficult to post all of it on this forum, it fights you every step of the way with its software confusion... at one stage I was even told I'm trying to access some unrelated forum section without permission! Ridiculous!

Hope you'll resume your "duties" with this next month JP ;-)

Trending

@Optimist thats why i dont post everything, only tv shows and movies

and normally provide the link  for the rest 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

Hell, there's too much to even read here, let alone watch! Guess we should be careful what we ask for... :-/

Trending

@krugie wrote:

@JeanP wrote:

its very odd that HBO made a spanish show, not something i would have ever expected from them

There is a HBO Latino channel: dedicated Spanish-language premium channel that delivers compelling and culturally-relevant programming to the U.S. Latino audience.

now that i didnt know 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

its very odd that HBO made a spanish show, not something i would have ever expected from them

There is a HBO Latino channel: dedicated Spanish-language premium channel that delivers compelling and culturally-relevant programming to the U.S. Latino audience.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

very happy we got Now Apocalypse

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~