cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supernatural season 13

SOLVED

Re: Supernatural season 13

Yey, now we talking. Sooo looking forward to this Smiley Happy.

Trending

Yes it is 😂😂😂

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP - can't wait for next Saturday Smiley Happy. If she is there with Cas, then surely they will find a way to get back. Another fan, is that Bobby by any chance? 

Trending

Yes she is trapped in purgatory( another dimension) with Cas if I remember correctly. Another fan favourite is also there fighting and killing things 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP - isn't the mom trapped in some place like purgatory, with Lucifer? Can someone please keep me up to speed!

Trending

Wow  Wow wow.   But I watched episode one back in February when it was loaded on cu+ 

Both cas and mom not dead. But they don't know it yet 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@Citanul - have been waiting for it. Can only imagine how Sam and Dean will cope after their loss (Castiel and their mother). 

Action

According to the online guide, Supernatural starts on Saturday 8 September at 21:00 on M-Net City.

Trending

I am aware that you are checking EPG Regularly and stuff changes, but  keep postponing a fairly popular program month after month  for 8-9 months and then with a possibility that it will move again not fair. It can move closer that's fine but further 

That's what I call very bad planning. It doesn't get to 13 seasons because nobody likes it does it??

There is not very Many shows that's so popular and show no to very little sign of slowing down we get greys and NCIS very fast 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

Do note that we will keep checking with EPG and Mnet, as you know, dates and times are subject to change:-)