Did you mean: 
Need help?

THE ENEMY WITHIN

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Romance

Re: THE ENEMY WITHIN

@Optimist wrote:

And some new series seasons are taking much too long to return to our shores...

Ditto !!! 

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.

@Optimist, we hear you. Let's see what we can get from the channels. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

I'm on a series diet this year @Grace_DStv1  which is probably why I'm feeling "starved", and why I'm not one of the right ones to answer that.

But my first thought is that if MC can ever make a plan with Netfilx / Amazon, or whoever is involved, would really like to get the new Star Trek series and real Top Gear team's new series (it's called something else, was originally First Knob or something similar but that changed).

Hollywood should also make something new to be like a Mission Impossible series.

Just get NF.... worth it Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

@Optimist wrote:

and real Top Gear team's new series (it's called something else, was originally First Knob or something similar but that changed).

It is called The Grand Tour - 3 seasons produced so far. Some segments in season 1 I didn't enjoy but they were removed for season 2. I still need to watch season 3.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Nominee

I'm on a series diet this year @Grace_DStv1  which is probably why I'm feeling "starved", and why I'm not one of the right ones to answer that.

But my first thought is that if MC can ever make a plan with Netfilx / Amazon, or whoever is involved, would really like to get the new Star Trek series and real Top Gear team's new series (it's called something else, was originally First Knob or something similar but that changed).

Hollywood should also make something new to be like a Mission Impossible series.

Sounds great @Optimist - enjoy. It terms of series - what do you have in mind? Anything you'd like to see?

Nominee

No it won't Grace, but more due to its true nature which was disguised - it's another "terrorist" story which Hollywood is obsessed by and we're tired of, and I've got plenty to watch with the current sport and moon landing 50th anniversary celebrations ;-)

@Optimist, this means it won't be listed on your "watch list" *sigh*

Nominee

Nah, started well with above average acting and then headed for typical BS territory, IMHO. Some may get enough from it, if they can imagine an ending.

Nominee

@Luke7777 wrote:
Why, if you already know it ends with the story left hanging... ?

Curiosity, boredom, hope, who knows... need a fix and I did record it :-/