cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

THE HANDMAID'S TALE S3 - 10 June 22:05 on M-Net ch 101

5 REPLIES 5

Re: THE HANDMAID'S TALE S3 - 10 June 22:05 on M-Net ch 101

@Optimist, all I can say about Ep2 is wow! This new commander, I think there's a lot we are still to see and uncover about him in this season. And as for June, she never ceases to amaze *claps*. 

Nominee

I was a bit worried if this series could now do anything new, and keep its depth of interest.

Well, things already start developing in Episode 2, and by E3 let's just say there's great new insights and direction. I'm certainly hooked again.

BTW, hope we can all take further care with any spoilers here, many people won't be watching the one-week-ahead episodes on Showmax.

@JeanP, yes that was a great relief. Now, the new commander - he doesn't agree with what's been happening there. So yes, he is going to shake things up. This season is going to be very exciting!

Trending

@Grace_DStv1 I did what an episode. June got the best commander now, hopefully with them 2 and Serena they can fix that horrible country

Glad Emily and baby arrived safely in Canada 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

@JeanP, did you watch the first episode?

Highlighted

THE HANDMAID'S TALE S3 - 10 June 22:05 on M-Net ch 101

We've been waiting, and now its here!

The critically acclaimed dystopian drama based on the celebrated novel, which stars the Golden Globe-winner Elisabeth Moss. 

The Handmaid's Tale.PNG

They took everything from her, is she going to try take back?

The Handmaid's Tale S3.PNG

Catch it on Monday the 10th of June, at 22:05 on M-Net ch 101