Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Blacklist S6

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
BoxOffice

Re: The Blacklist S6

@Optimist wrote:

Just saw an ad on 101 - S6 starts on Wed. 2nd Oct. @  21:00.

and S7 starts on the 4th in the US Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

Just saw an ad on 101 - S6 starts on Wed. 2nd Oct. @  21:00.

Doccie

@FIFO wrote:
I am so shocked that season 6 is still yet to come to DStv. I mean it ended at the begining of the year in the US already.
Yes, because of that, M-Net is too focused on bringing brand new shows month after month, shows like The Enemy Within, Whiskey Cavalier, Manifest, Splitting Up Together, Magnum P.I, The Rookie & so on, including Bluff City Law starting October 28. With the Blacklist S7 airing in the U.S but for us in South Africa we're left out, including Blue Bloods, S.W.A.T, Madem Sacretary, Modern Family, and the rest of the Chicago Franchise after previous seasons, far left out😤 this isn't M-Net City. This is what happens when M-Net 101 moved good shows to other channels like Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to City & Leathal Weapon to 1Magic and so on, M-Net has got allot in the plate for new shows all the time & the previous ones aired already in the US months ago we have to wait months or nearly a year!😤
Telenovela

I am so shocked that season 6 is still yet to come to DStv. I mean it ended at the begining of the year in the US already.

Doccie

The Blacklist S6

When is The Blacklist S6 starting?