The Handmaid’S Tale

Trending

Re: The Handmaid’S Tale

Perhaps. Me worries that she will be send to the colonies 

Or she gets send to a horrible house 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP wrote:

I was very happy when they were kicked out of Canada.

When the American guy said we can have you on a plane to Honolulu in a hour, seems to me Hawaii is still part of America then 

Was very upset when Serena told June I want you gone as soon as baby is born. What will happen to her then?? 

@JeanP - was happy as well. 

With that, do you think Serena and Commander will move June to another family - so to "help" them as well? That part alone is really getting intense. 

@Optimist wrote:

When we saw Serena's history a few weeks ago it was clear that she's very devoted to her beliefs, and although strong temptation was in her face I think she was also too proud.

Further temptation was examined with her taking that packet of cigarettes conveniently left behind...

I was quite annoyed that the Canadian representative never mentioned that the letters being posted was why there was such public reaction - would have made them face the reality more and who knows, maybe even punctured their self-delusive armour a bit.

@Optimist - I agree with you there. That would have made them realise how serious and terrible the situation is - Commander and Serena did see Moira amongst the protesters as she came to their window to make sure they see her. That must have made Commander shake in his boots and a bit unsettled. 

Trending

I was very happy when they were kicked out of Canada.

When the American guy said we can have you on a plane to Honolulu in a hour, seems to me Hawaii is still part of America then 

Was very upset when Serena told June I want you gone as soon as baby is born. What will happen to her then?? 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

When we saw Serena's history a few weeks ago it was clear that she's very devoted to her beliefs, and although strong temptation was in her face I think she was also too proud.

Further temptation was examined with her taking that packet of cigarettes conveniently left behind...

I was quite annoyed that the Canadian representative never mentioned that the letters being posted was why there was such public reaction - would have made them face the reality more and who knows, maybe even punctured their self-delusive armour a bit.

This week's episode, left me speechless. There I was hoping that Serena will finally take a stand after being offered a way out with a good chance of having her own baby and freedom. To the letters being uploaded and Commander told to leave Canada, still....

It is @Jasonaldean

@sankie - that's what I'm hoping for. If Serena does revolt, it will do justice to the handmaids. As she can stand her ground, when she puts her mind to it. Just like when she helped cover up for Commander. 

Highlighted
Telenovela

Keep your eyes on Serena.  I have a feeling about her.  Taking into account her fierce nature "before", it is unnatural for her to be the woman she is now.  "Revolt" comes to mind, with her as a key figure (kicking some Commander @ss).

Really a great thing.

Fear is what they have, and am really looking forward to seeing how all of this unfolds. As more and more handmaids are getting angry about how they're being treated by the lot.