Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Handmaid’S Tale

Re: The Handmaid’S Tale

@sankie and @krugie - yes he was captured, still not clear by whom or why. Hopefully today it will be revealed.

Trending

@sankie wrote:

So what exactly happened to Nick when they went to see Hannah?  Was he killed?  Kidnapped?

It wasn't very clear to me either but I suspect he was captured - if he was killed they probably would just have left the body?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Telenovela

So what exactly happened to Nick when they went to see Hannah?  Was he killed?  Kidnapped?

Serena finally told the Commander how she really feels about everything "the baby, her supporting him, what she lost"....

@Optimist - always great to have everyone joining the chats, its awesome to see which shows are being appreciated on our platforms Smiley Happy

Nominee

This comes to mind;

According to a well-known expression, Rome's emperor at the time, the decadent and unpopular Nero, “fiddled while Rome burned.” The expression has a double meaning: Not only did Nero play music while his people suffered, but he was an ineffectual leader in a time of crisis.

Thanks for the chats anyway Grace, always nice talking to you on a personal level :-)

@JeanP wrote:

Yip. She gave birth, now the sparks will really start to fly 

@JeanP - they sure will. Was so sure she was going to shoot Serena and her husband. Just wonder what stopped her...​​​​​​​

Trending

Yip. She gave birth, now the sparks will really start to fly 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

While at it, this weeks episode - I'm still in awe!

Nominee

No offence to those who like things like the Emmy's, but such shows, and especially non-live repeats, should not be causing series to be delayed for a week. Never used to be the case.

Put the Emmy's repeat on the main movie channel after midnight :-p

And since this thread is now being used by MC for publicity, I'm done contributing in it or any others so hijacked.