Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Think twice about deleting some old SBR's

7 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: Think twice about deleting some old SBR's

The only time it becomes essential is whne the limits are reached. It can also be very confusing on older decoders where the SBR list does not label the settings clearly. one cant just delete settings without running the risk of deletimng the wrong ones.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

Hmm right.
BoxOffice

Agreed Sankie. I don't recall that detail, but think they did say it could possibly be re-incorporated, or something to that effect, so perhaps one of the "new" episodes in S.A. will be that Ep. 5.

Maybe international research could answer it, but not sure it's worth the fight if we did lose it - except to ask... why??? Very fishy.

Telenovela

@Optimist- I've been thinking...the "corrupt" problematic episode of S4 was actually episode 5 (remember?).  What we are getting now is a whole lot of new episodes.

BoxOffice

The DSTV newsletter I received last night actually mentions a new episode of series 4 at 20H00 on Ch 121 - 16 August.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

No, it's still there, or back again - this Thurs. @20:00 on 121.

I've now also checked the online guide for any more - yep, next Thurs. has S04E12. I can't recall if that's one we were shown already or not.

I do remember that the seasons of this series have been interrupted in the past, so may just be a continuation again and nothing to do with that previous removed episode.

Telenovela

When next week?  Can't seem to find it (or it has been removed again?).

Highlighted
BoxOffice

Think twice about deleting some old SBR's

Maybe a couple of you will remember me enquiring about an episode of 121's What On Earth S04 that went missing, I was told it needed adjusting and may end up back on our screens sometime.

Well, didn't expect anything but I decided to leave the SBR setting in place after the season ended.

Today, which is many months later, it's picked up an unseen episode no. 11 for next week  :-)