Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Valley of the Boom

2 REPLIES 2
Showmaxed

Re: Valley of the Boom

They seem to broadcast double episodes - above edited to reflect that.

Showmaxed

Re: Valley of the Boom

It's on NatGeo. It's been on for a while, I think last night was Eps. 3 & 4 of 6, but fortunately all episodes seem to only expire by 24 Feb.

I'm missing ep. 3, but I suppose it's early days for that.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Valley of the Boom

Not sure which channel, searched but could not find it. The reason I know is that I have 3 episodes on CU this morning.

Valley of the Boom takes a close look at "the culture of speculation, innovation and debauchery that led to the rapid inflation and burst of the 1990s tech bubble. As with its hybrid series Mars, Nat Geo will use select doc elements to support the scripted drama to tell the true inside story of the dramatic early days of Silicon Valley."

The series features interviews with many of the people depicted in the dramatized portions of the production in addition to other Internet personalities such as Mark Cuban and Arianna Huffington. Notably absent from these interviews is Netscape co-founder and former vice president of technology Marc Andreessen who declined to be interviewed.

The series centers on the 1990s tech boom and bust in Silicon Valley and it stars Bradley Whitford, Steve Zahn, Lamorne Morris, John Karna, Dakota Shapiro, Oliver Cooper, and John Murphy.