Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Vera Season 9

4 REPLIES 4
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Vera Season 9

Sankie, guess that you, my wife and myself are together in some sort of time warp. Just wish I knew where this series was shown before. 

Telenovela

I stacked all the Vera S9 episodes and was disappointed to find that we have seen all of them previously.  Go google "The Mandela Effect".

Doin' it 4 Tv

Nice try and good to see you are still hanging around here. Smiley Very Happy

If it was just me I'd say ok I'm losing it and age has finally caught up with me. But the wife has also seen them before. Although we aren't able to remember everything of the storyline, mainly because there is a certain familiarity between most of the stories, we are able to remember a fair bit from each episode. Wife thought it may have been because during the day she watches shows on this channel and may have seen a trailer or two. But I don't watch this channel other than for shows that have been recorded so I never get to see the trailers. In episode two I was able to remember what happened on a number of occasions. On a couple of occasions I was even able to mention what was going to happen before it did. 

Edit: I can with hand on heart say that I have never pirated an episode of Vera. 

Showmaxed

Maybe some astral or time travel, or maybe you forgot that you were visited by Keith? Or that you have a pirating friend?  :-|

Doin' it 4 Tv

Vera Season 9

Vera, Season 9, is currently being shown on ITV Choice Channel 123 and is the latest Season of this series. HOWEVER, I have previously seen the two episodes that have been shown so far and am now wondering just when it was that I've seen them before? I have seen that Season 9 was shown in Britain at the beginning of this year, January I think it was but am now wondering if it had also been shown here at the same time? Can anyone throw some light onto when and on what channel Season 9 was previously shown? It's driving me mad trying to solve this conundorum. Wife says she's also seen the episodes before. 

Thanks.