cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wendy Williams Show

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wendy Williams Show

Got it, we've looped in our content and scheduling guys and we will let you know once we have a response.~

New poster

I don't know the episode number - as I mentioned the episode numbers follow in the correct sequence (none missing) even though some episodes are repeats - the episode numbers do not reflect this. So it seems like every show is being aired even though some are being skipped. Usually the episode that airs on Friday in the U.S which airs on Monday in South Africa. I'm sure the channel is aware of this, I would just like an explanation ?

Hi @badabing , please share the specific episode number you missed and we will have this forwarded to the relevat department.  

New poster

Wendy Williams Show

I've noticed that the Monday episode of The Wendy Williams Show on BET (129) - which airs on Friday in the USA is often a repeat of an episode that aired previously in the week. The episode numbers do not reflect this, yet we keep missing out these new episodes. For example the episode with Ali Wentworth which aired on Friday  27 April 2018 in the U.S - should have aired here on Monday but a repeat was shown on Monday and Tuesday and this episode was never shown. This has happened several times before.

Can BET please explain why Friday episodes of Wendy Williams keep getting skipped?