Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

What I'd like to see in December

9 REPLIES 9
Action

Re: What I'd like to see in December

Looks like History channel is playing games; repeating series 6 of Oak Island from 28 December with episodes 1 and 2. Even doubling up will push series 7 back to around March. Smiley Sad

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Showmaxed

Well put @Doug  & @krugie  .

And the main schedules problem M-Net etc. don't understand is our trying to deal with the new series early in the month, their slow actions can cause disappointment or even a further loss of interest as people haven't got the time, patience or enough interest to go searching through guides or various other websites and their countless sections.

Don't change what works MC!!

@BusiN_DStv1  , please could you see that @Portia_DStv1  gets a copy of this thread and those related, not sure if she'll get this hypername-alert as she hasn't ended up active here. I know she'll appreciate the feedback, and that could end up further helping all involved including MC & co.

For those who do have the patience etc. - some info will be available on https://m-net.dstv.com and its sister webpages.

Red Carpet

Slightly off topic but I suspect that, if we don't get the Dec highlights this coming week then we won't get it until some time in Jan. MC is known for practically closing down from mid Dec and leaving everyone to their own devices... not that we aren't used to that on here by now...

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@Doug wrote:

On Fox: Next series of The Resident

On History: Next series of Curse of Oak Island

On Natgeo: More series of Abandoned Engineering

On 1-Magic: Batchelor in Paradise 6

On Mnet and M-City: Basically many of those recently ended(ing), just carrying on with the next series e.g: Bull; FBI; 9-1-1; Magnum PI; NCIS-LA; Chicago PD/Med; New Amsterdam; The Good Doctor; Hawaii 5-0

Funny; of the above, Fox is coming through for us with The Resident in January; History with Curse of Oak Island on promo, probably January; Natgeo with Air Crash Investigation in January; 1-Magic with Batchelor in Paradise 6 in December; pretty much on-time.

Mnet and M-City; the primest of prime channels: None in December and I doubt any in January. Based on this year, I suppose we may only expect them towards the end of 2020. Smiley Frustrated

Doccie

For 115 I'd be over joyed (and very surprised) to see Magnum Pi & FBI season 2 continue straight on after season 1. But seriously I want the next seasons of the Chicagos that just aired on 101, I'm also waiting for season 2 of The good doctor. It would also be nice if they could find some recent and decent films for the holidays. If E.tv can do it, I don't see why DStv can't as well. For 117 Show Bosch season 4 all ready. And the fact it is on Showmax is not an excuse to not showing it on the TV packages. Showmax is a completely different system, it is not one of the TV package tiers.
Community Manager

@Doug. Nothing appearing on the crystal ball :-( 

Action

MC, please respond with what you can see in your crystal ball. Smiley Happy

BoxOffice

Add Seal Team and I'm happy Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

YESSSS to all above!!!!Smiley Very Happy

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Action

What I'd like to see in December

On Fox: Next series of The Resident

On History: Next series of Curse of Oak Island

On Natgeo: More series of Abandoned Engineering

On 1-Magic: Batchelor in Paradise 6

On Mnet and M-City: Basically many of those recently ended(ing), just carrying on with the next series e.g: Bull; FBI; 9-1-1; Magnum PI; NCIS-LA; Chicago PD/Med; New Amsterdam; The Good Doctor; Hawaii 5-0

MC: What does your crystal ball say? Smiley Wink