Re: Will and Grace

Just saw the ad on M-Net 😀😀😀😀😀

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Fantastic thanks 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

Will and Grace starts Wednesday 18 July at 19:30 on M-Net 101, subject to change.

Doin' it 4 Tv

If July. On the positive side same month as The Handmaid's Tale season 2

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

@sankie wrote:

Saw the Will & Grace promo last night on M-net (somewhere between Carte Blanche and The Snowman I think) - only said "Coming Soon".  Yeah!

I also saw a promo and I'm 99% sure it said Coming July.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Telenovela

Saw the Will & Grace promo last night on M-net (somewhere between Carte Blanche and The Snowman I think) - only said "Coming Soon".  Yeah!

Thank you @sankie , checking.~

Doin' it 4 Tv

Yes. I'm referring to the revival season 9. The ad in question is a dstv ad showing Showmax and all the devices you can watch on. Then it shows all the shows coming up then it shows m-net and will and Grace

Last year I asked and I was told it will air on M-Net in May this year  2018. But seeing that it's a comedy guess we have to wait for current seasons to end  

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Telenovela

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @JeanP

Will and Grace Season 8 will not return on Comedy Central.

Please confirm on which channel you saw the ad. ~

Nobody mentioned Comedy Central nor Season 8?  @JeanP is surely referring to the NEW revived Will and Grace?  You know...the one produced in 2017:  "The ninth season of the American comedy series Will & Grace premiered on September 28, 2017. It comprised 16 episodes, and is the first of three planned reunion seasons following the series' eighth season in 2006."

Hi @JeanP

Will and Grace Season 8 will not return on Comedy Central.

Please confirm on which channel you saw the ad. ~