Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Items not marked as having been watched

2 REPLIES 2
Red Carpet

Re: Items not marked as having been watched

@Optimist wrote:

I've found that if you fully exit SM, then go back in to your series, the ticks are then back.

I just picked that up as well. But I am 100% sure the ticks used to appear without having to exit SM.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Showmaxed

Re: Items not marked as having been watched

I've found that if you fully exit SM, then go back in to your series, the ticks are then back.

It also doesn't always happen. And if you haven't exited then ticks appear on the most recent watched episode(s), and nothing else. All quite confusing...

Red Carpet

Items not marked as having been watched

I haven't watched anything on Showmax for a while but just watched episode 1 of Succession (highly recommending it by the way!) and I see the episode is no longer ticked as having been watched.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).