Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sports tab on Showmax desktop ?

SOLVED
7 REPLIES 7
Red Carpet

Re: Sports tab on Showmax desktop ?

I am also on Chrome and mine is still showing the sport option.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Yes, it is chrome as well. Try clearing your browser history and let us know. 

New poster

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@DigitalFan, got you. It is still available on this end. Which browser are you using? 

Hi Grace - I see you have the sports tab - I use chrome and just tried edge but still no sports tab 

Android TV

@DigitalFan, got you. It is still available on this end. Which browser are you using? 

New poster

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@DigitalFan, response from the team. "Its not removed, if you no longer see it please update your App". Let us know. 

Hi Grace -  Thank you for your reply - but my question was for  Showmax on desktop, on the top of home page it says- series - movies -kids, It use to also say Sport (beta) but that has now been removed. I did log out and log in but the sports tab is still missing ! 

Android TV

@DigitalFan, response from the team. "Its not removed, if you no longer see it please update your App". Let us know. 

Red Carpet

I read an article stating that it is no longer beta and has now been permanently implemented. There was mention of it only working on certain devices though but I think that was more related  to phones/tablets than desktops so this seems strange,

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
New poster

Sports tab on Showmax desktop ?

I have just noticed that the sports tab on the home page for desktop Showmax is no longer there.- as this is a beta service i thought it has now been removed but I checked Showmax on my phone to find the sports tab is still there Smiley Surprised

Android TV