cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Older Decoders?

Doin' it 4 Tv

Older Decoders?

No labels available for older decoder models?

MC, you can't wish away the existence of older decoders just because there is a new forum!

Users will still continue to have issues that are very specific to older decoders, and there should be a label at least for all decoders still supported by MC.

Now trying to post this request under the Deceoders and Gadgets section of the forum, insists that a label is provided but NONE of the labels provided fit! 

Conclusion:

MC is trying to wish away the existence of all the older decoders models!

Well if that is the way you want to play it MC, then you leave us no choice but to use the Explora label whenever we have a issue with an older PVR, and the Single View HD label for all single view decoders,

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
8 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: Older Decoders?

MC, surely you should realise that these things will be picked up and commented on, and then always make you look dishonest and manipulative, especially with how often you pull these moves??

Sis. This company these days...

Highlighted
Community Manager

@GeoffD wrote:

No labels available for older decoder models?

MC, you can't wish away the existence of older decoders just because there is a new forum!

Users will still continue to have issues that are very specific to older decoders, and there should be a label at least for all decoders still supported by MC.

Now trying to post this request under the Deceoders and Gadgets section of the forum, insists that a label is provided but NONE of the labels provided fit! 

Conclusion:

MC is trying to wish away the existence of all the older decoders models!

Well if that is the way you want to play it MC, then you leave us no choice but to use the Explora label whenever we have a issue with an older PVR, and the Single View HD label for all single view decoders,

@GeoffD The tags will be added. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Telenovela

@Ron_DStv1 wrote:

Four months down the line and the labels (tags?) still not added.

@sankie wrote:

@Ron_DStv1 wrote:

Four months down the line and the labels (tags?) still not added.

@sankie - we do have under Decoders & Gadgets. Let us know if this is what you referring to.

tags.png

Telenovela

@Grace_DStv1- No.  Click on any of those listed in your pic and the only options you get is either Explora or Single View Decoder.  I don't have an Explora nor do I have a Single View decoder.  I have a Pace HD PVR 4t. 

@Grace_DStv1

@sankie - we do have under Decoders & Gadgets. Let us know if this is what you referring to.

tags.png

BoxOffice

Use of labels (what Geoff called "tags") are no longer compulsory in those sections so I think at least the confusion was removed.

We should be able to create our own tags if wanted.

@sankie -  have you tried creating your own tag (label)? If so, did you have any issues? 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Tags/labels are supposed to be two different concepts.  I originally asked for a section in which to list older decoder issues, which we now have. Presumably, we need now to use tags within those setcions to distinguish between different decoders.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM