Did you mean: 
Need help?

2018/19 FA Community Shield

4 REPLIES 4
Loc
New poster

Re: 2018/19 FA Community Shield

So who is showing it then?

Oh well, i will just have to watch Zambian football then, or whatver it is you are actualy showing, am sure it will be as entertaining as the match at Wembley.

@Loc, please see the below message from Supersport.

SuperSport will unfortunately not be broadcasting the Community Shield football match this weekend, as our bid for broadcast rights was unsuccessful.  

Loc
New poster

You have aired this match every season for I dont know how long, so why is it different this season?.

As for your answer Kagiso, thanks very much you sounded very considerate ( not). Do you even know what the match is and what it represents? I guess as CR7 is not playing then Supersport thinks no-one will want to watch it anyway... 

@US3, Supersport only broadcasts matches that it has rights for. If a match is not aired, it means that they don't have the rights to broadcast it. 

US3
New poster

2018/19 FA Community Shield

DSTV - you suck! No Community Shield?! No reply regarding this forum discussion? You are starting to lose your subscribers and if you can't retain your most popular sports packages...you are done for! This is pathetic and your lack of response utterly arrogant.