Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Astralian V8 Jet Boats

SOLVED
8 REPLIES
New poster

Re: Astralian V8 Jet Boats

WORLD CHAMPION After a brilliant run through both legs of the Penrite Oil UIM World Series, Australia's Phonsy Mullan has taken the 2018 World title, a deserved result for one of the most determined competitors in the sport, adding WORLD#1 to his 7x AUS#1 title

@Luke7777 wrote:

There was a V8 Superboats series last night on 206. 

V8.jpg

. Congratulations for a job well done to Phonsy.

BoxOffice

So who incorrectly advised that SS doesn't have the rights? This is not the first time incorrect SS info has been provided?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@AlfieH wrote:

@Luke777 Thanks for the information appreciated

No problem. I was flipping thru channels and saw it... on the day you were enquiring about it Smiley Very Happy   I also enjoyed watching it in the past

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Thanks @AlfieH

Doccie

@Luke777 Thanks for the information appreciated

@Kagiso_DStv1Its okey 

I will get my folks to record it for when I am back home. 

We're apologise for the wrong info @AlfieH, a repeat will be on the 5th on SS6 at 05:30am. Thanks @Luke7777

Action

There was a V8 Superboats series last night on 206. 

V8.jpg

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Hi @AlfieH, Supersport only broadcast sport events that it has rights for. Unfortunately, it does not have the rights to broadcast the V8.

Highlighted
Doccie

Astralian V8 Jet Boats

Super sport used to air the Australian V8 Super Jet  boat races.  Is there any possibility to bring that back. It used to be fun watching the skills involved and the action.