cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DStv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

Extra

Re: DStv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

Tried to access all Sports Channels on my DStv EasyView account this morning - could not access them - please advise. Want to watch the Wimbedon Semis!

Doccie

Sorry I mean Easyview.

Highlighted

@Red_Baron - DStv Access is included. 

Doccie

Excluding Easyview. 

Red Carpet

Re: Dstv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

While I am happy that all subscribers will be able to watch the many big sporting events over this time, this means even less exclusivity for Premium subscribers. No wonder they are leaving in their thousands. Sport is just about the only remaining benefit now that series are also premiering on lower bouquet channels and other Premium channel series don't take long to make an appearance there either. Enough of the Netflix blame - wake up & smell the roses.

MC is not going to convert lower bouquet subscribers to upgrade with this - a vast number were premium subscribers to start with and left for a reason.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

I wonder if this will include the SS 4K test streaming

Action

"DStv customer's"

Really?? Smiley Mad

Community Manager

DStv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

DStv_DStvLogo_lrg.jpg

All DStv Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus customers will get all 13 SuperSport channels – SuperSport 1-12 and SuperSport Blitz - from 13 to 31 July.

DStv customers are in for a treat – from this Friday, they will get the full complement of SuperSport channels – at no extra charge. All DStv Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus customers will get all 13 SuperSport channels – SuperSport 1-12 and SuperSport Blitz - from 13 to 31 July. 

Read more: Top Live Sport Fixtures to Watch on SuperSport Channels at No Extra Cost