Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DStv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

17 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: DStv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

Currently I can only see the following repeats scheduled:

- Highlights on SS6 at 16H20/16H50/17H00 on 4 Aug - can't understand the scheduling Man Indifferent

- Full repeat on SS6 at 18H00 on 4 Aug

- Highlights on SS5 at 20H00 on 4 Aug

- Full repeat on SS5 at 00H30 on 5 Aug

- Highlights on SS8 at 00H10 on 7 Aug

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

Hallo CJ.

The majority of premium subscribers are rugby fans, that's the reason they have premium.

Therefore the decision to keep rugby on the premium package, is a business decision.

Believe me Supersport is very keen on there rugby, but unfortunately it is expensive for us.

I however believe we will get to see the superugby final during the day, on one of the other channels.

Johann

HD awesomeness
Viewer

Kagiso,

That is exactly my point. For soccer Multichoice will do anything, but for the rugby supporters they don't give a **bleep**.  With the previous opening of 13 to 31 July, my first reaction was: MC only do it because of he soccer final and not for the tennis final on the Sunday, where a South African was playing and for the test, where a South African team was playing.

The feedback I've got from you have just show me that I was correct.

@CJMarais, the Supersport channels were only opened to other packages from the 13th to the 31st of July. 

Viewer

Good day,

I just want to put a question to Multichoice.

Are they going to open SS1 (Ch 201) for the Superugby final on Saturday as they have open it for the soccer, where we didn't even played) and for the tennis. I have cancelled my premium package as it just get to expensive to keep it on just for rugby and that they don't want to add it to the DSTV Compact package.

I would like to get an answer from Multichice

My email address is neelsmarais@openweb.co.za

Highlighted
Doccie

Thank you Supersport.

Now so many more people could enjoy Kevin Anderson's record breaking performance at Wimbledon.

Well done Kevin.

We are so proud of you.

Johann

HD awesomeness
Extra

Tx Smiley Sad

Anime

Re: Dstv customer's to enjoy full complement of SuperSport channels

Not all subscribers Easyview as normal is excluded.
@krugie wrote:

While I am happy that all subscribers will be able to watch the many big sporting events over this time, this means even less exclusivity for Premium subscribers. No wonder they are leaving in their thousands. Sport is just about the only remaining benefit now that series are also premiering on lower bouquet channels and other Premium channel series don't take long to make an appearance there either. Enough of the Netflix blame - wake up & smell the roses.

MC is not going to convert lower bouquet subscribers to upgrade with this - a vast number were premium subscribers to start with and left for a reason.

Anime

It does not include easyview. Only from Access up.

@whitlock wrote:

Please confirm - does this include DStv EasyView? I tried to the sport channels on my DStv EasyView account this morning but couldn't. I want to watch Wimbeldon Semis

Extra

Please confirm - does this include DStv EasyView? I tried to the sport channels on my DStv EasyView account this morning but couldn't. I want to watch Wimbeldon Semis