Need help?

ESPN back on DSTV

6 REPLIES 6
Doccie

Re: ESPN back on DSTV

So I take it back...

@Luke7777 wrote:

No... *we* haven't Smiley Wink

I HAVE MISSED A LOT and I will be glad if I just got my American Sports back. One of the things I really miss also is 60 for 60

Doin' it 4 Tv

@rock4us2 wrote:

We have missed a lot my friend, a lot!

No... *we* haven't Smiley Wink

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Doccie

We have missed a lot my friend, a lot!

Doin' it 4 Tv

@rock4us2 wrote:

Now that Kwese is now done and all but a distant memory, are there talks to bring back ESPN back to our screens?

This time i am not sulking and before anyone says this issue has been resivited inumerable number of times, please know I REALLY MISS NFL.

Definitely not in time for Superbowl Sunday Smiley Very Happy  Not sure whether I'll make the Monday 1:30 am in any case ....have to work Smiley Sad

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doccie

Yes i read that, when they were bought by Disney. They came back to Africa as ESPN Kwese or something to that effect though.

With the clout that Multichoice has, who knows what might happen

Red Carpet

Did you never hear that it was ESPN themselves who stopped their broadcast service to most countries worldwide? Only they can change their mind, so try asking them maybe.

Doccie

ESPN back on DSTV

Now that Kwese is now done and all but a distant memory, are there talks to bring back ESPN back to our screens?

This time i am not sulking and before anyone says this issue has been resivited inumerable number of times, please know I REALLY MISS NFL.

Tags (5)