Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Need help?

English Premier League 2017/2018

5 REPLIES 5
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: English Premier League 2017/2018

If a moderator is reading this could he/she kindly remove the "accept as solution" button from the side of the page? This is a discussion thread and as such is ongoing. Don't see the need for such a button.

Thanks

Doin' it 4 Tv

Got to get to the final in the first place. Something I'm not too confident about. So, who cares where we finish as long as it's in the top four. Not yet a certainty by the way but looking promising AT THIS STAGE!! Perhaps congratulations are due to manchester united for finishing first of the losers? ie second in the league?

But once again great to have you here.

Doccie

The last time I responded they blocked my post. Well as far as I'm concerned it's the noisy neighbors that I am worried about. Not you guys...we beat you comfortably and will finish above you with a cup. Liverpool will lose yet another final...Mark my words...Smiley Happy

Doin' it 4 Tv

Sorry Toto, I'm here for ..... the duration? Or until something untoward happens. Whatever that may be.

But it's, believe it or not, great to see you are here as well. Although I'm always having a go at you poor manchester united supporters please bear it in mind that you are not to take my criticisms too personally. Maybe I do at times overstep the mark and if that is the case, or has been the case, then apologies to you and any others that I may have hurt.

Anyone here seen the admittedly light punch to Ings's stomach in the Liverpool match against West Brom? At the time both the ref and his assistant missed it but after the match it was investigated by a panel of referees. I was shocked to hear that the West Brom player got off without any sort of card. Seen much less than that and players been given a straight red!! Comments anyone?

Highlighted
Doccie

I was hoping you'd go away BB...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Doin' it 4 Tv

English Premier League 2017/2018

Although the season is just about over thought I'd create this thread just in case any manchester united fans want to come and have a go at any Liverpool supporters because their team finished higher on the log than we did. Man Happy

However, today I am posting to congratulate the Liverpool player Mo Salah on winning the Players Player of the Year Award. Perhaps I am a bit biased here but in my view a deserved recipient of this award. Well done Mo. Next it's, hopefully, the "Golden Boot"? Unless, of course, one Harry "diving/cheating" Kane can claim a couple more of his teammates goals?

Wenger finally going? With the diminishing size of the home supporters at the Arsenal home games this didn't really surprise me. This along with the continued criticism of him and the team's performances over the past couple of months only had one possible outcome. Pity it came to this as his tenure in charge has mostly been an excellent one. Think Arsenal and their supporters owe him a lot. Just hope these last couple of months at the club don't destroy his legacy. Now the problem is who is going to come in and replace him? It's one thing to say Wenger Out but look at how manchester united have struggled to bring in somebody anywhere near to the manager ferguson was.