Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F1 Italian GP

SOLVED
Highlighted
Action

F1 Italian GP

I cannot find where the Italian GP will be transmitted on Sunday 2 September on the EPG. I need to know as we will not be home and I want to set the Explora to record the race live. Could someone at SS please tell me where
Explora 2A (primary)  Pace HD PVR 2P (XV)   SLNB LMX501   Samsung S6    Samsung Tab
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Action

Re: F1 Italian GP

OK I see that they have set the whole Sunday afternoon of Channel 201 for the F1 GP. Starting at 12:00 the repeat ot the Saturday Qualifying session. The Race Buildup starts at 13:30 and the Main Race at 15:05 ending with the race Wrap at 17:30 to 18:10
Explora 2A (primary)  Pace HD PVR 2P (XV)   SLNB LMX501   Samsung S6    Samsung Tab
10 REPLIES
Action

Very odd, perhaps they're overbooked. They haven't forgotten it, neighbouring countries will be getting it live on their version of SS2. (Ours will have England vs India cricket.)

SS12 will be unused for the period, but that may cause problems if they have to limit its access beyond normal. So maybe back to ch. 199 again, but nothing listed there, yet...

Action

SS is famous for switching the "lessor" sport to other channels than originally scheduled at very short notice. I know of at least 1 occasion where the F1 GP was moved to Channel 202 on around Friday from where it was originally scheduled. Unfortunately the Explora is not technology sophisticated enough to detect EPG changes across channels and this will result in loss recordings if not detected. Hopefully they will find a slot for it before we go away for the weekend.
Action

@Optimist wrote:

...perhaps they're overbooked.

All other chs. do have live events during the period, except SS1 which is just listed as "SS Variety" for the whole afternoon so bet it will be on there. But couldn't find anything on the SS website.

@Mods  - confirmation still very much needed.

Action

Depending on the start of the race they may be able to fit it in there. There is a Live rugby match scheduled to start at 16:45 which may interfere with that though.
Action

OK I see that they have set the whole Sunday afternoon of Channel 201 for the F1 GP. Starting at 12:00 the repeat ot the Saturday Qualifying session. The Race Buildup starts at 13:30 and the Main Race at 15:05 ending with the race Wrap at 17:30 to 18:10

@Jan-Horn, we have asked the Supersport team to update the info on their website. Your info is correct :-), 

F1 Build up – 13:30 - SS1 / SS1A
F1 Main Race – 15:05 - SS1 / SS1A / Max2
F1 Wrap – 17:30 - SS1 / SS1A. 

Anime

Hi I am new my name is Alfie

Hi @Alfie, welcome to our community.~ 

Anime

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Alfie, welcome to our community.~ 

Thanks for the welcome. a sugestion is a introduction label where newbys like me can introduce themselves. 

The first thing that came up when I registered is a request to choose a Avatar. I loaded a picture of the Red Bull F1 2018 car being a F1 fan that I want to use as my Avatar but am unable to load it even after following the instractions on the help section. What am I doing wrong