Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F1 Practice 1

4 REPLIES 4
BoxOffice

Re: F1 Practice 1

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Something changed overnight. This morning for search and recording schedules show the correct channel numbers. I also noticed that the remote recording is active again. Now if the CU+ catalogue problem will also just cure itself. 

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Something changed overnight. This morning for search and recording schedules show the correct channel numbers. I also noticed that the remote recording is active again. Now if the CU+ catalogue problem will also just cure itself.

I got  exited for nothing. MC's fiddling brought back the odd channel numbers on both the search facility and recording scheduling 😡

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

BoxOffice

Thanks JP. The search facility on the Explora 3A is actually useless. The channel numbers are all linked to some ghost numbers for instance channel 205 show up as channel 1225 and 210  as 1346 204  as 1238 some channels  does not search at all.

Search.jpg

Highlighted
Trending

Its generally SS5 SS6 sometimes SS2 & SSmaximo

its friday morning on SS2 belgium GP

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

F1 Practice 1

On which channel will the first free practice for the Belgium F1 Grand Prix be transmitted on Friday? A search revealed no result.