Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fa cup status

SOLVED
Highlighted
New poster

Fa cup status

I didn't not see the fa cup in the football advert will you broadcast  it this season 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fa cup status

Hi @BrizzyTashinga , we unfortunately do not have the broadcast rights for the FA Cup.~ 

2 REPLIES

Hi @BrizzyTashinga , we unfortunately do not have the broadcast rights for the FA Cup.~ 

Romance

What a shambles Supersport has become. The MAJOR footballing cup event in the world as far as most here are concerned, apart maybe from the Champions League, and Supersport get outbid by some petty little competitor. Or at least that's what I think has happened. Disgraceful, disgusting and most MOST disappointing. Please don't come and tell us that in it's place you have obtained Serie A football as this is merely a substitute to try and pacify the footballing supporters in this country.

May I ask, suppose I can but won't receive an answer, for how long the competitors have the rights to this competition? Also what about the other cup competition played for by the EPL and lower English league sides? Have you failed to get that one as well?

Words fail me in trying to express my disappointment. Just wait until the FA Cup competition comes around and this becomes common knowledge amongst your subscribers. Prepare yourselves for much warranted abuse.