Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Legends Match

4 REPLIES 4
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Legends Match

Thanks Grace_DStv1. Hopefully I/we'll be hearing from you. 

@Beetle, we hear you. However, nothing has changed regarding the game. Should there be any news or update, we'll share it Smiley Wink

Doin' it 4 Tv

Hoping it's the same case here as it was with the FA Cup matches. Lots of confusion there as to whether Supersport had the rights or not. Was first told that yes Supersport had the rights then on another forum was told no they didn't have the rights. This was then confirmed on the site that had at first said they had the rights. So, the story was that we weren't going to be seeing any of the FA Cup matches. Then, a short while before the knock out games started, we were informed that Supersport WERE going to be showing the games. Which they have been doing. 

So, perhaps there's still some chance of Supersport changing their minds and acquiring the rights to this Legends game? 

@Beetle, unfortunately we don't have rights to broadcast this match ;(. 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Legends Match

Sometime this month, March, there's to be a Legends Football Match between Liverpool and AC Milan and I'd just like to know if, instead of the numerous repeats across all channels of various sporting events, we could manage to get this match live? Are there any moves afoot in acquiring the rights to show this game? I know that there's enormous interest from the Liverpool supporters in this country who would like to watch the game. 

Thanks