Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SS Active App

SOLVED
12 REPLIES 12
BoxOffice

Re: SS Active App

@ltshizane_DStv1 - glad this got sorted but why is there no response to my thread about the app's functionality below?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

@puggy, great, thank you for the feedback.~

New poster

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@puggy- we do. Quickly checking with the decoder operations team for an update, we'll revert back. 

Thanks the problem has been resolved

@puggy - we do. Quickly checking with the decoder operations team for an update, we'll revert back. 

New poster

MC problem not resolved, please learn to take your customers seriously once in a year

Thank you for the feedback, we will look into the rest.~

New poster

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @puggy , the team has confirmed that there is indeed an issue and they are looking into it. We will let you as soon as it is resolved.~ 

As of 19:10 only SS8 is partially fixed (when I press OK on SS Active nothing happens), the other three channels still don't have the app

New poster

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @puggy , the team has confirmed that there is indeed an issue and they are looking into it. We will let you as soon as it is resolved.~ 

Thanks I'll wait...

Hi @puggy , we'll have our technical team look into this and let you know.~