cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Serie A back on SS

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Serie A back on SS

Hi Biltongboer - as we did mention that this is subject to change, SuperSport is yet to do a full launch. At the moment, confirmation around packages is still to be concluded. Once it is official, you'll be notified. For now, let's hold that thought *wink*. 

Doccie

Hallo Grace.

Can you please reply to my question?
Thank you.
HD awesomeness
Doccie

Hallo Grace. Thank you for the reply. You mention that the Family package will also have live Serie A matches, but the Access package will have no matches. I presume Supersport is going to add a sport channel to the Family package, because at the moment the Access and Family package has the same sport channels. Thank you. Johann
HD awesomeness

@Shysta wrote:

All 380 Serie A matches will be broadcast on DStv’s SuperSport across all platforms and DStv packages throughout Sub-Saharan Africa and the adjacent islands and be available to all of MultiChoice’s subscribers.

I don't think all games will be live, although plenty will be I reckon.

Hi Folks, this is what we have on Serie A:-

Italian Seria A – live matches

SA

MAL

Premium

Yes

Yes

Compact Plus

Yes

Yes

Compact

Yes

Yes

Family

Yes

Yes

Access

No

2 live matches per weekend

Easy View

No

No

Please note these are subject to change. 

New poster

All 380 Serie A matches will be broadcast on DStv’s SuperSport across all platforms and DStv packages throughout Sub-Saharan Africa and the adjacent islands and be available to all of MultiChoice’s subscribers.

I don't think all games will be live, although plenty will be I reckon.

Doccie

Kudos to them on the move. We dont seem to say that when they do something right. 

I'm sure it's just bad language in the press release but it says that the league will be available "a cross all platforms and DStv packages."  I doubt that most games will even be available on Compact and Compact Plus considering how cramped those sports channels get on weekends 

Doccie

Serie A back on SS