cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Solheim Cup - Golf

Viewer

Re: Solheim Cup - Golf

We've been having much improved coverage on ladies golf so definitely thought the Solheim cup would be covered ... so disappointed.

Does DSTV reply to these comments?

Lorna

Viewer

Agreed. We have so many SS channels showing "highlights" .. why not give this prestigious LPGA event coverage. 

BoxOffice

Alternative options here . The NowTV UK weekpass looks like the best

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Viewer

I also do not see any coverage or highlights of the Solheim Cup. It's sad when you have a premium package and you still can't view it live. What the purpose of having DSTV when you can't view a great event like the Solheim Cup

BoxOffice

Also don't expect a (SS) response to the OP's query until next week.... maybe Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

Woman's golf has never featured much on SS.

It's been a lot better recently.  Been watching quite a few LPGA events 

Red Carpet

Woman's golf has never featured much on SS.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

You might have to go elsewhere...  

Highlighted
New poster

Solheim Cup - Golf

Good Day All,

I see no coverage of the Solheim Cup on Super Sport. This runs from the 13th to the 15th of September 2019. I do not even see highlight packages. It is the equivalent of the Ryder Cup which gets massive coverage.

Anyone able to confirm if I am correct or not with regards coverage ?

Regards