Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Solheim Cup - Golf

18 REPLIES 18
BoxOffice

Re: Solheim Cup - Golf

Sorry, couldn't try that solution myself , since I already have alternative access Smiley Happy  Glad you got sorted.  Not often a tournament such as this is decided by the last putt Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
New poster

Morning,

Did try that but will not accept CC as not local based. I used VPN + Youtube thanks to LET Tour website.

As it turned out, was a brilliant finish. EU Supporter btw.

Cheers

BoxOffice

All I can say  is .... what a game !

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

@bienedell wrote:

It is such a prestigious event.

I searched the menu for days and could not beleive that it was not going to be aired by SS.

Not even highlight packages.

I smell a rat. 

With someone else owning the SA rights SS will not be allowed to even show highlights.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Good game so far ... Eur 6.5 USA 5.5. Tough weather conditions ....

New poster

It is such a prestigious event.

I searched the menu for days and could not beleive that it was not going to be aired by SS.

Not even highlight packages.

I smell a rat. 

Red Carpet

It is also possible someone else beat them to it to get the rights. Is it not maybe being shown by someone else locally?

EDIT: The LPGA website says in South Africa it is available on Startimes - so I guess they either beat SS to the rights or offered more or SS did not bid for it.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Don't think gender has got anything to do with it.  This is just the way MC operates , while blaming everyone but themselves for lost revenue

Viewer

This has now gone on long enough! One of the major sport and golf events of the year and DSTV and SS not showing it. Gender biased once again!!! We have to pay top fees to see sport and then this!!!! Disgusting! And I hope lots of feet moving away from DSTV now, especially since we are getting other options!!

Viewer

Well, DSTV and Supersport have just lost my support. I am no longer interested. One of the major sport events of the year and they are not showing it! It is a disgrace!!