Welcome to Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted

Re: Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

@Optimist, thanks for your feedback. We will pass on your message :-). 

Showmaxed

Confirmed. Thanks @Kagiso_DStv1  , that's great effort.

Please now pass on to senior management - they have to work out why something like this isn't picked up, even half way through a major sports event, before the whole service ends up collapsing - this kind of thing is happening all the time as you Mods are no doubt also witnessing here.

Hi @Optimist, the men's results have been added on the Explora. 

Hi Optimist, 

We've asked the responsible team to assist and we'll give feedback.  

Showmaxed

Wimbledon - how come I can only get women's results on my Explora, yet I get results for men and women on my oldest decoder?????

Doin' it 4 Tv

We are glad to hear that feedbackSmiley Happy

Red Carpet

Thank you @Cya_DStv1 - the current change is already a big improvement.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

We are still working on the sports pages so hopefully, that can be completed soon.

The issue raised about only showing the next 20 records you're correct in that it is a memory issue. The application size, unfortunately, limits us in the number of rows we can show in Action Attractions. We have raised this before with the decoder dev teams, but I will raise it again.

Johan

Red Carpet

We have not had any further feedback regarding this? However, at times I have seen some changes. Last night when I looked at Action Attractions/Today just after 21H00 it only showed events from 20H30 onward - exactly what is required. This morning (at 09H20) it is still showing 2 events from 05H00/06H30 but both are still ongoing so that is also 100% correct.

I still have 2 issues though:

- The number of events being shown has not increased - either due to a memory issue or bad coding/programming. This means not all upcoming events for a day are displayed - only the next 20. But a MAJOR  improvement now that events in the past are not shown so thank you for that!

- The second issue is more serious. While Action Attractions/Today appears to now be useful, the same changes have not been applied to the individual sport sections - why?? Action Attractions/Football (for example) still shows many events in the past. Whatever was changed in the TODAY section must also be done for Football, Rugby. Cricket, Golf & Motorsport please? The problem is not easy to see in some of the sections since Golf (for example) has no events coming up until tomorrow - but on the Football page one can clearly see that there is still an issue.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Thank you @Cya_DStv1 - looking forward to that and very much hoping it really fixes the issues.